If you see anything you would like me to make for you please email me HERE















Tuesday 10 August 2010

Apologies and Cherries!

Hi guys,


I hope you haven't all deserted me.  To say life got in the way was an understatement - I didn't realise it had been soooooooo long since I posted anything.  Ooops.

OH and I have been decorating the house with a view to selling so it's been a bit manic (that and the fact that my craft stuff was deemed clutter and boxed and put away - got it back now. YAY!)

Now for the fun stuff - look what I've got....




I would like to say a big Thank You to Sue from Crafting With Sue for giving this to me.  I feel very honoured to say the least.

Here are the rules of this award....

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.  Thanks again Sue

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog. Tick.

3. List three things which you love about yourself.

          I have a nutty sense of humour that only my OH truly gets.
          I'm really tall and have very long legs
          I can draw (which I get from my dad - thanks pops)

4. Post a picture you love.


I know this is a bit of a strange one and it looks like some random picture of a bench in a park but it'll make sense in a minute.  The bench is in the park grounds of Stirling University, which is where Chris and I met and we sat on this bench and watched the sun come up, it was very romantic.  So exactly a year later Chris decided that we should take a day trip back to OUR bench except this time it was even more romantic because he proposed.  This picture was taken about 30 minutes later.  I could have showed you one of me with tears running down my face or him with a silly grin on his face (or heaven forbid one of us kissing) but I chose this one. 

5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

In no particular order I would like to pass this award onto:


7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, I was wondering where you were - was going to send out a search party. Lovely story there about your bench. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special photo. Thankyou for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Thank you I'll have to think hard about my reply x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much that's lovely of you to pass this on to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this, lovely of you to think of me. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the story about the bench - how perfect. Though I'm surprised you are still married when he deemed your crafty stuff clutter!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments - I love reading them.