If you see anything you would like me to make for you please email me HERE















Saturday 13 February 2010

My Digital Stamp



Hi, I made this digital stamp to use on Chris' Birthday Card. I draw variations of these for him every so often and thought it would be cool to make him a PROPER one for his card. Here's the pics of the original digistamp and then him in his full glory coloured in on the PC. (I've copyrighted these images cos they're my own design - hope you don't mind) Hope you like them. x

6 comments:

  1. Is your OH as cute as he is, he's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh how cute !!! I wish i knew where to start doing something like this. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is brilliant, you clever lady x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever are you? Well done he's amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you!! Your first digi stamp, he is soo cute too. Very impressive xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Peppop :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments - I love reading them.