If you see anything you would like me to make for you please email me HERE















Sunday, 19 September 2010

And There’s More


Hi fellow bloggers.

Yep you guessed it, there are more I haven't posted.

This is another Fantasy ATC that was sent to Padster. It's some red shiny card with the cutest dragon from
Cuddly
Buddly Crafts (you can get it here) , coloured in with old fashioned felt tip pens. The little flowers were embossed and then cut out with a little flower punch I got as part of a set ages ago from Lidl.



I hope you like my little cutie pie.
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you've all had a great weekend.


Jaqui x

16 comments:

  1. wow super cute image, lovely ATC

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is cute Jacqui :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab atc, love that dragon she's really cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - just right for an ATC x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Great color combination and that little dragon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous, love the cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a beautiful atc . well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a lovely cute ATC, bright and funky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this dragon, he is so cute hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW how cute is this !!!! I love the wee dragon so GORGEOUS !!!! Take care and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments - I love reading them.