Hi everyone. I hope you’re all well .
Well I finally bit the bullet and used one on my LOTV cute squares! I thought it was about time, I mean I bought them in October at the SECC. I can only “aaaw” over them so many times!
Chris’ friends have just become the proud parents of a bouncing baby boy, Ethan (love the name) and I figured this would be the perfect occasion for a cute square. I wanted to keep it reasonable simple to emphasise the cuteness… what do you think?
I’m liking the arty shots – especially as I can tilt them now too. I’m also liking the envelope inserts – they are so easy to do but I think they look great when you see them with the card.
Image – LOTV cute squares
Insert – Mandas Scrappin Creations
Now I need to say a huge thank you to Sue from Crafting with Sue who is very talented friend from the States, she’s an inspiration in many ways, not only does she make cards, she scrapbooks, she designs digistamps, and has the nuttiest parrots on the face of the planet
So the rules are that I need to tell you 8 things about me…
- I learned Highland Dancing as a kid (as in Highland Fling, Sword dance type of dancing)
- I can’t do handstands cos I’ve got weird tendons in my fingers.
- I used to be fluent in Italian.
- I studied for a Maths degree and I’m a self-confessed geek.
- I love reading books.
- As a kid I poked a torpedo on a beach with a stick and thankfully lived to tell the tale.
- I’m ridiculously clumsy.
- I can pull a pint.
Now I get to pass this on to 8 people, in no particular order…
- Gail – Myzdamena’s World
- Carmen – Whoopidoo…ings
- Jan – Scrappy Scatty Jan
- Margaret – Marg The Hermit’s Crafts
- Angie – Bumble Bee’s Craft Den
- Claire – What Shall I Make Today
- Junie – Junie’s Card Creations
- Pat – Cards2Cherish
I wish I could pass it on to you all.
Thanks again for looking and I’ll catch you later on in the week.